This yoga class is specially tailored to release the build-up tensions of busy life. A gentle yoga flow which loses the whole body especially the shoulders, neck, hips areas. We will be working on improving the posture,
Lengthening the muscles, strengthening the mind-body by using a combination of breath and movement which will allow you to completely let go, relax and clear your mind.Expect to leave the class relaxed, calm and fully rejuvenated.
The price for each drop in session is 15 and for a whole week is 60 pounds (12 pounds per lesson).
1. Come well-hydrated and avoid caffeinated products (including green and black teas) a few hours prior to a hot class. Caffeine dehydrates the body and can increase heart-rate.
2. Eat a light snack/meal 1–2 hours before a class. Fruit, granola/protein bars. Think light!
3. Avoid heavy or greasy meals 3 -4 hours before the class.
4. Bring at least one large bottle of water.
5. Wear clothing that is comfortable to move, stretch, and sweat in. Materials that breathe and wick away moisture are most suitable.
6. Shoes and socks are not worn in class. (You may wear socks, but please be aware that you may slip and slide.)
7. Please be prepared for class 5 minutes prior. Latecomers will not be permitted - no exceptions. Please respect the other students and teacher in the class by being on time. We offer staggered class times to accommodate busy lifestyles.
8. Changing rooms are available for both women and men.
This listing has no reviews yet.