Join us for an amazing weekend with Mindful Tea Ceremonies (Chinese style) and Hiking!
The programme of Tea, Hiking and Mindfulness will take place in the stunning Lulworth Cove/Durdle Door area, situated in Devon. This coastline is renowned for its beauty and dramatic landscape, and because of that it is ideal for stress release, relaxation and connection to ourselves and nature.
Outdoor activities in fresh air have been praised for their long term health effects, and it's also been acknowledged that contact with nature is essential for mental and emotional well-being. So being in nature already has a theuraptic effect, while practice of mindfulness in both hiking and tea drinking will deepen this effect even more. The combination of nature, exercise and tea is a perfect way to relax, recharge, trasform and get inspired.
We will have the following programme:
• two long hiking sessions (each day a differeny route) with instructions on how to do it in a mindful way
• evening Tea Ceremony Chinese style (either in nature or inside, depending on the weather)
• early morning Tea Ceremony in noble silence
Hiking route includes:
all the beauty of the Jurassic Cost and Path
The full price is £140pp and includes:
• accommodation for one night (on a shared basis) at Lulworth Cove Inn Hotel (3 stars) with breakfast
• transport to and from the location
• hiking with the guide
• tea ceremonies with healthy snacks
Please join us and get immediate benefits for your body and mind!
*Terms and conditions:
1 The organisers reserve the right to alter the program.
2 Drivers and guides provide an important information about the trip, so they need to be listened to
3 Latecomers will not be waited for
4 Regrettably we are unable to give refund for cancellations.
5 at this particular event HIKING BOOTS AND WARM CLOTHES are a MUST
This listing has no reviews yet.