This is a complete ONLINE course presented by one the UK's top sewing instructors. Your workshop includes a 1hr 30 min video presentation plus downloadable information with all the resources you'll need to get started - and more! Once purchased, the workshop is accessible anywhere you can get online - forever, your subscription never runs out.
Aimed at complete beginners and those with some sewing experience, in this workshop you'll sew a selection of gorgeous scandi-inspired easy projects that make great gifts, too! We will start by having a peek into my own sewing basket and looking at the basics that you’ll need to get started. If you’re not sure what type of needle or thread is best or if you really need a thimble, don’t worry, I will show you.
We will start sewing with simple heart shapes in felt fabric which is colourful, fun and very easy to work with. Together, we will;
* Learn about planning and preparation
* Trace and cut out our templates
* See all the essential equipment
* Practice the basic stitches
* Add easy embellishments
* Make up our easy gift projects – a girl’s hairband, a keyring (or bag charm) and a beautiful hanging heart that can be stuffed with lavender!
* Lastly, I’ll show you some easy ways to wrap your gifts so they look really special.
I want you to love sewing so each project is accompanied by straightforward information and clear step-by-step demonstrations, plus invaluable tips and tricks of an experienced needle woman that are easy to follow at home.
I'll contact you, usually within 48 hours of notification of your purchase to arrange access to your workshop and downloads.
This location is approximate. You will be provided with the exact location after you have booked.
This listing has no reviews yet.