This is a complete ONLINE course presented by one the UK's top resin jewellery experts. Your workshop includes a 1hr 30mins video presentation plus downloadable information with all the resources you'll need to get started - and more! Once purchased, the workshop is accessible anywhere you can get online - forever, your subscription never runs out.
Discover one of the hottest new trends in mixed media jewellery - resin. Resin can be coloured with rich pigments to produce and enamel-like finish, you can embed personal photos or preserve precocious mementos. You can also add everyday craft materials such as glitter dust or glass beads to create unique, amazing effects.
In this class, we’ll learn;
* The basic process for all resin designs: mixing the correct proportions, setting up your jewellery blanks ready to add the resin, curing and finishing with a crystal clear ‘doming’ layer.
* Adding mica powder to create soft shimmering colours for a lovely pair of earrings.
* Create a gorgeous statement ring adding glass beads and micro beads to resin.
* How to embed photos or personal mementos into clear resin.
* Adding gilding flakes and glitter dust for extra impact!
* Creating rich enamel-like colours by adding pigment.
* Four easy to re-create projects suitable for beginners.
I'll contact you, usually within 48 hours of notification of your purchase to arrange access to your workshop and downloads.
This location is approximate. You will be provided with the exact location after you have booked.
This listing has no reviews yet.