Grace presents an amazing "Mad Hatter's Easter Weekend Ball" with an amazing performances, give-aways, "Alice in Wonderland" themed decorations and much much more!
Expect to be greeted by the Queen of Hearts and Bunny Rabbit, breakdancing Cheshire Cats, White Rabbit Contortionist and our DJ Bruno Carmago!
Book a booth in advance and quote "Mad as a Hatter" to gain your free mad hatter's package including sweets, treats and fancy dress items to help the party started!
Happy Hour 4pm-8pm with up to 50% off drinks!
Free before 9pm, £10 after!
• We operate a Smart Casual dress code. Sports or damaged trainers, sportswear or hoodies are not permitted.
• The venue operates an over 18 door policy and proof of age in the form of driving license or passport will be required.
• For security reasons large groups of males may be asked to surrender their IDs during their visit until the end of the night.
• No single male entry.
• Random bag and personal searches will be conducted. Failure to comply will result in refusal of entry to the premises.
• Please use our cloakroom facility free of charge for bags.
• Guest list allows you queue jump and discounted door entry. Guest list only applies to guest list bookings and does not apply to other types of bookings. All other bookings will need to arrive at the time of their booking.
• Door charges apply after 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Restaurant bookings have up to one hour from their reservation time to receive free entry, after this time frame late guests will be charged entry. Birthday boys and girls will receive free entry on the week of the birthday upon presentation of valid ID.
• Please note that this confirmation does not guarantee entry. The management reserves the right of admission and refusal.
• We hold your table or area for 20 minutes after your booking time. After this time your table or area maybe released and free to other parties to use. If you’re running late you must inform us on 0207 8510800 and have a confirmation from one of the team members.
• We operate a standard two-hour sitting limit. If you are running late we may need to remove one of the courses and no refunds will be provided.
• There is a minimum consumption of one main course per person in our Restaurant. Sharing platters cannot be consumed in the Restaurant area.
• Parties of up to 10 people must order from the All Day A la Carte menu.
• Groups of 15 or more can dine from any of the menus available but must pre-order and provide full payment two weeks prior to the booking date.
• We require advance notice of any amendments to your booking and pre-order. We cannot accept amendments made less than 24hours or one working day before the day of your booking.
Decrease on numbers will only be accepted if agreed by the venue
• We do not guarantee a specific private dining room however your request will be noted.
• Party decorations are allowed as long as they do not damage the fittings. They must be out up and down by the party organiser.
• Hen/Stag parties are welcome once approved by management. Fancy dress must be approved in advance and failure to do so may result in refusal of entry.
• Games or harassing of other tables or customers may result in the party being asked to leave the premises.
• Your restaurant reservation will entitle you and your guests free entry to the Club downstairs with valid proof of purchase.
• You will also receive free entry to one of our sister clubs from 1am.
• All deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your event we cannot refund your deposit but may be able to move to another date to be redeemed.
• All deposits used to secure a booking must be redeemed at the bar as a bar tab or taken off the final bill if you are booked into the restaurant. No refunds will be provided for pre-paid monies.
This listing has no reviews yet.