This 2 day course provides a fun and exciting introduction to the wide ranging subjects of Bushcraft & Survival. An ideal starting point for anyone interested in the outdoors, even for those who have never camped before.
Day 1 On the first day, after settling into our Wilderness Camp, you will be introduce into a variety of subjects and practical skills. You will have the opportunity to take part in basic shelter building, fire-lighting and basic plantlore.
After learning new skills during the day, you will then be able to relax around your own camp-fire and prepare a hearty meal, cooked using traditional outback cooking methods.
Day 2 After a restful night you shall be introduced to more skills topics such as Swedish Woodcarving, Basic Tracking and knife sharpening.
What you will learn:
* Fire making techniques
* Fire management
* Introduction to carving techniques
* Cooking on camp-fires
* Kit & equipment
* Plants for food, medicine & other uses
* Bindings & knots
* Cost: £180 per person, includes a Mora knife, if 18 or over.
* Catering: Evening meal & breakfast provided.
* If you have 4 or more people we can run a course for your group.
Minimum age: 16 years
This listing has no reviews yet.